[Cob] Re: sleeping

Jon Kerr jonskerr at visi.com
Fri Apr 8 01:40:30 CDT 2005

On Friday, April 8, 2005, at 12:51  AM, marie moser wrote:

> I highly recommend the inflatable air mattresses. You can get them
> with built-in 12V (cigarette lighter) pumps (and regular 120v pumps
> too). I bought one a few years back for car camping and ended up using
> it for my bed at home.They are about $40 for the Intek brand and there
> are other brands that are still adequate and a little less expensive.
> I also have a 2 inch thick foam pad that I put on top of it so that
> the air mattress ribbing or indentations don't bother me.

I got a back ache for years sleeping on my inflatable air mattress, so
start out cheap. The foam pad over the top might help. I've now got two
of those closed-cell foam sleeping bag pads that sit side-by-side and
that's great. Oh, BTW, speaking of back trouble, don't sleep too long
in a hammock ever. Oy! the pain!

Jon

> --------
"Whatever form, or no form, whatever teaching, or no teaching; what
supports you will appear. You find in yourself the longing for what
cannot be filled by food, entertainment, relationship, things, and you
see what is truly longed for. Not to be grasped, kept, aquired. Only
recognized, and bowed to."
--LR

http://www.visi.com/~jonskerr     <*>     O~