[Cob] Land

rainbow at rainbowolf.com rainbow at rainbowolf.com
Sat Apr 16 07:26:55 CDT 2005

www.hartcountyrealty.com offers some nice parcels, the details of which can
be found on their website.  They serve south central KY, around the Bowling
Green / Munfordville area.  Some parcels have barns.  Most have springs or
branches.  Given the area I'd imagine all of them have rocks hahaha
[sorry -- warped sense of humor].  Few building codes.  For $8,000 he'll
even put you a 'starter' 20 x 24 log cabin on the property, so you have a
place to crash while building your own.  And its not far from me [grins].

Peace be with your spirit, and good luck in your search.

rainbow