[Cob] Land

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:39:45 CDT 2005

There are areas a little closer to Elizabethtown where windmills are a
serious possibility, I understand.

And if she's got "rocks" she'll have to import less to get her stem-wall
built!

(we've got rocks too!--and we're USDA frost zone 7 instead of 6--never mind
that the extension agent says, "don't $%&*! count on it")
rainbow wolf adds to the possiblities of land:

www.hartcountyrealty.com offers some nice parcels, the details of which can
be found on their website.  They serve south central KY, around the Bowling
Green / Munfordville area.  Some parcels have barns.  Most have springs or
branches.  Given the area I'd imagine all of them have rocks hahaha
[sorry -- warped sense of humor].  Few building codes.  For $8,000 he'll
even put you a 'starter' 20 x 24 log cabin on the property, so you have a
place to crash while building your own.  And its not far from me [grins].

Peace be with your spirit, and good luck in your search.