[Cob] Land

Teresa Banks tbanks98926 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 00:07:16 CDT 2005

Thanks, to all who responded!  I looked at some property from the
websites, and there were some beautiful pieces, and certainly at much
cheaper prices than in my neck of the woods.  However, when I said
"rocks", I really meant big massive stones!  Cliffs, formations, huge
things!  I don't know why they attract me so much, but they do!

And of course, I want to be able to ride out..... like backed up to a
national forest or something would be ideal.  South Africa looks
absolutely awesome, but I am not quite ready to ditch the States yet,
with my grandbabies residing here.

I will keep looking, perhaps New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, or southern
Utah.

Thanks all, Teresa