[Cob] scavenging

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:54:34 CDT 2005

Up in Nashville, Habitat for Humanity has a store, and there is a different
"reuse" store somewhere.

And don't forget garage sales.  Although that takes what sounds to me like
an awful lot of time.  I know a guy who built a ram pump out of garage sale
pieces--think he spent about 3 dollars in the hardware store.

For windows, check both window manufacturer's back lots and the local
store's "boneyard."  I do know people who finalized their designs by what
windows they had picked up for cheap.

Lisa and Copper have been talking about scavenging (snipped to nothingness!)