[Cob] RE: cob foundation

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 15:50:39 CDT 2005

We've found a good hard (surface at least) mix using
''grog" a burnt clay product along with lime putty and
sand...we used if for both our outter finish (survived
the Wisconsin winter in very good condition - even
with some of the wall completely exposed to weather)
and for mortar mix between urbanite chunks........
volanoes optional

Marlin

--- Mary Lou McFarland <louiethefifth at hotmail.com>

<snip>