[Cob] RE: stone foundation and ash

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:38:42 CDT 2005

Charmaine, thanks for the input, now I have another book to put on my wish
list.  Marlin has me stuck on the concept of using urbanite and I was
thinking that using the slipform method ,but substituting the urbanite for
the stone might be a good approach for my stemwall.  If things go well (HA!)
I'd like to give it a go this spring.  I want to get a gateway to my garden
made and an outhouse.  Boy!, will I be glad to have an outhouse!  Whenever I
think I want something for myself,I never get it done,but if I know that
other people are expecting something of me then it goes to the top of the
list.  So, I'm going to throw this committment out on the list and I expect
you guys to nag me if I don't get it done this summer.  I'll post pictures
this fall.  Yoda's famous line will be my mantra..."Try not,...Do!"