[Cob] cob sweat lodge

jschellp at alltel.net jschellp at alltel.net
Mon May 2 13:52:40 CDT 2005

Hello All,
I searched the archives and saw that in the past a member was planning and in the process of building a cob sweat lodge - in like 1997.  But it does not appear that person has been active on this list for sometime and their email no longer works.

So I am wondering if anyone else out there has attempted a cob sweat lodge?  If so I would love to chat with you about pros/cons snafu's you ran into etc.  Or if anyone has any ideas/thoughts on the matter please contact me.

Thanks,
Jennifer