[Cob] Cobber's thumbs as thesis material

francine fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 10:10:03 CDT 2005

This is very encouraging Dorothy!  I am 60 and just
beginning my house.  I'm afraid I will be working by myself
a lot of the time, but hearing about your accomplishment
gives me courage to keep going!  If you will share, how
long did it take for your project start to finish?

--- <snipped>

> "I'm 61 years old, but
> still not THAT wimpy. Actually, I found that my hand
> tires just as much from using one of those, just
> different muscles--so then I go back to the real-thumb
> method.  Yes, I have a bit of arthritis now, but I also
> have a nice house that I built myself! "

God Bless America

Francine