[Cob] Cobbale

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Sun May 8 20:35:27 CDT 2005

Garden Weekend      May  27-30

PeaceWeaver Retreat  Sanctuary - Thunder Mountain , Bath NY

This is a great time to be at  Thunder Mountain, reconnect with one another,
enjoy Spring, get our hands in the  Earth, plant seeds, and continue to
cultivate
our vision and practice of  Peace.  Besides planting, we'll have a Square
Dance,
a Sweat Lodge, kids stuff,  etc.  We simply ask for $75 per adult, $25 for
kids  13-17,
to help cover the cost of  food.  So we can order food for the weekend, we
need all
reservations by May  13th.  The LongHouse is already booked - so only tenting
is  available.  Please call us at 607-776-4060 or email _pw at peaceweavers.com_
(mailto:pw at peaceweavers.com)
to let us know if you will be  joining us!

Spring Planting Square  Dance                     May 28
PeaceWeaver Retreat Sanctuary - Thunder  Mountain , Bath NY

Join us for a potluck dinner at 5:30 pm followed by a  rip-roaring,
heel-kickin', old fashioned
Square Dance called by the inimitable Pat Kane, the  Balladeer of the
Southern Tier!  We'll
be honoring Pat Kane for keeping Irish melodies alive  on in the Southern
Tier for over 20 years
(and calling Square Dances here on Thunder Mountain for  10!).  Donation $10
per adult.
RSVP 607-776-4060.

JUNE

Building with Spirit ~ a Regional Natural Building  Colloquium       June
25-July  2
PeaceWeaver Retreat Sanctuary - Thunder Mountain , Bath  NY

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!   Could you help us get the word out about this amazing
event?
Could you put a fliers up in your local  area? or share this info with
friends or the  local
environmental group? We  had over 80 participants last year, and we'd love to
see more folks  join us this year
for this one-of-a kind community experience which  is an eco-vacation and an
immersion
experience in  Sustainability.  If you know someone who is passionate about
the Earth, please share
this great opportunity with them!  Email  us if you want to help get the word
out.

Building with Spirit is a hands-on event with  an emphasis on natural building
in the northeastern climate. Join us  as we gather the foremost green
builders,

designers and cutting edge presenters to explore new  and traditional

building systems through exciting workshops,  demonstrations and seminars.

Building with  Spirit 2005  Presenters:
Deanne Bednar
Dan Chiras
Joyce Coppinger*
Carol Crews
Larry Brown
Kiko Denzer*
Sam Droege
David Eisenberg
Sarah  Highland
Pete Fust
Sigi Koko
Sun Ray Kelly*
Tony Novelli
Joe Jenkins
Tim Owen-Kennedy
Frank Meyer*
Mark Lakeman
Darren  Molnar-Port
Tom & Satomi Lander
Ed Raduazo
Rob & Jaki Roy
Andy Shapiro*
Clark  Sanders*
Ben Simpson
Catherine Wanek
Laura Streumpler
Mark Piepkorn*
Sarah Machtey*
and more!

*Invited, not confirmed

Featuring:
–Earthen  floors and plasters
–Slate  roofing
–Straw  clay infill
–Log  cabin construction
–Cordwood
 –Cob
–Timberframing
–Dome  strawbale construction
–Solar  and wind energy
–Bamboo
–Monolithic  stone raising
–International  green building
–Thatching
–Permaculture  and  more…

Registration  fees:
    *   Adults $650 (18+)    $300 deposit  due with application
    *   College Students $500    $300  deposit due with application
    *   Youth $275   (5-17 must be accompanied by  adult)

Note:   Register early, as The 2004 NBC-E  was  a sold out event and
participation in the 2005 event is limited.  Visa/MC accepted.  Balance of
registration fee due by June 25.
Deposit and Registration fees, less a $100  processing fee, may be refunded
until June 1, 2005. No refunds will be  given after this date. Presenters,
workshops and presentations subject to  change.

Get your registration form at :  _www.peaceweavers.com_
(http://www.peaceweavers.com/)
Look for more information coming  soon!