[Cob] Cob near Minnesota

Ryan Hunt ryanhunt at hugllc.com
Fri May 13 16:42:14 CDT 2005

We're twiddling with cob in Pine River, MN (30 Miles North of
Brainerd).  We have set up an eco-building research campus and our first
building is a 4500 sq. ft. office and workshop made with the large straw
bales.  We did the cob plaster on the bales and we are proceeding to do
sculpting on the interior and exterior of the building.  We just started
making the kitchen cabinets/counter top out of cob today.  You're
welcome to visit and see what might be of interest to you, but check out
our web site first.  We regularly update a journal with pictures of what
we're up to.

http://www.hugllc.com/

-Ryan Hunt