[Cob] Cobbing help needed

Paul Niedziela pauln at ravenisle.com
Sun May 22 22:34:13 CDT 2005

We are currently building a Cob house and we are holding an ongoing
workshop where we will be showing people how to Cob, make an earthen
floor, do a light-clay wall, and plaster.

We are in desperate need of some more participants.  Our building is
taking longer than we planned and therefore we are getting kicked out of
our current living situation.  My wife is 7 months pregnant as well so
we really need to finish the project ASAP!

There is no cost for the workshop and camping facilities are provided.
We are located on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia.

We need help immediately for the next few weeks - possibly until the end
of June.

Please contact Paul at pauln at ravenisle.com or 250-537-8442