[cob] cob forum in texas

francine fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 18:58:52 CDT 2005

I don't know if anyone is interested but I received this
earlier this week from Gayle Borst about a cob forum in
Texas in June.  I don't think it cost anything to attend.
There is a pdf  attachment with more information and
driving directions to the location where it is being held
outside of Austin.  I can send it to you if you email me
offlist.

"Hello Fellow Cobbers
With so much interest in cob these days, it seems like an
appropriate time
to kick things into gear. Terri Finch-Koinuma and I have
decided to host a
cob forum to bring together Central Texans who want to talk
about and work
with cob. The main purpose of this event is to discuss how
to make building
with cob more feasible for both the owner-builder and those
who require a
professional builder. A description of the forum is
attached. We hope many
of you will be able to join us for some good cob talk out
at Terri and
Ari's cob and soon-to-be straw bale homestead.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Gayle

You received this message because at some time you
expressed interest in
cob or cob workshops. If you don't want to receive further
email messages
from me about cob, please ask to be removed from the list.

Gayle Borst, AIA
Stewardship, Inc.
512-478-9033
512-478-6851 fax