[Cob] Mike wanting to see a cob building

dorethy at juno.com dorethy at juno.com
Mon Jun 20 20:39:51 CDT 2005

I didn't see your email address, so everyone is reading this.  You are very welcome to see my cob house 20 miles north of Topeka, KS, on the Potawatomi Indian Reservation.  At the moment I'm waiting for the tribe to dig the foundation of a living room for me (yes there are bennies, but you have to trust "Indian time").  You can email me personally and we can work out details.
Dorethy

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $6.95/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/bestoffer to sign up today!