Google
Web www.deatech.com

[Cob] two chamber earth oven question

Peter Ellis dukegavin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:46:45 PDT 2005

I'm planning to build a two chamber earth oven, so I don't have to clean out
the fire in order to bake.  I'm also planning to make the burn chamber a
rocket stove design.

Does anyone have any experience with such a design ?

Peter

Solar powered hosting (from our cob office building) provided by: DeaTech Research Inc. using Debian Linux based servers.  We highly recommend, use, and provide support services for Debian Linux Logo Debian Linux.

If you should have any problems with this page or website, please send email describing the problem(s) to: webmaster@deatech.com

Last Modified: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009 17:36:09 PST

If you wish to be permanently blocked from ever being able to send email to this domain, send your SPAM messages to: blackhole@deatech.com