[Cob] two chamber earth oven question

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:39:48 CDT 2005

Not me.

Got a sketch you could put up somewhere?  (this list allows links but not
attachments--although there have been occasional ASCI-art masterpieces--MSN
has or had communities pages asociated with hotmail)  I don't think I'm
quite visualizing the relationship between the firebox and the oven.  At the
top of the firebox it might get too hot too fast.

Peter wrote:

I'm planning to build a two chamber earth oven, so I don't have to clean out
the fire in order to bake.  I'm also planning to make the burn chamber a
rocket stove design.

Does anyone have any experience with such a design ?

Peter