[Cob] locating a rocket stove north/south?

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:18:58 CDT 2005

   [1]http://www.loganclaypipe.com/
   This is one site that has the clay pipes I spoke of.  I tried to
   search and found that most of the info on Yahoo was about how they are
   degenerating.  But as I read thru it seemed amusing that the ageing
   trobblesome pipes are anywhere from 80-100 years old.  I would think
   they are failing under the stress of heavy traffic wich was not
   happening when they were first installed.  I for one have had nothing
   but failed pipes with plastic that don't hold more than a winter in 20
   below!  I suppose we will all have to wait a century to know if the
   plastic will be any better!

   for the good of all C.