[Cob] Limewash

raduazo at aol.com raduazo at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 11:59:06 CDT 2005

Rodger,
        Yes, lime plaster will harden to a dust free hard surface, and it will do so almost imediately, although you should keep spraying it with water every day for several weeks. I use an insectacide sprayer.
        Are you sure that you are using mason's lime. You must buy this at a masonry supply store not from a lawn and garden supply store.
Ed