[Cob] thatch

Charles "core" Stevenson corezion at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:37:08 CDT 2005

Judith,

Sorry if you get this multiple times.  I forgot which e-mail address
was subscribed and responded from my other account and they both were
rejected:

Here's another link.  Actually that whole domain seems really cool. I
just found it looking for a picture of a tule bird decoy.  Here's the
link to a thatch house.  I don't think cat tails strong enough for what
you need... I've noticed on that site the use of yucca fibers to weave.
Hrm... perhaps something like cedar strips woven together with yucca or
cattail fibers.

http://www.primitiveways.com/pt-tule_shelter.html

peace,
core