[Cob] Solutions for housing shortage? (fwd)

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 07:24:04 CDT 2005

Some time ago, there was a posting on the Ferro-Cement list,
about an inflatable concrete house for use in emergencies.

Not much more than a tent, but out of concrete.
Just add water to the bag, roll it around to mix it,
and inflate, a few hours later, you have shelter...

At this time I can't seem to find that listing or website...

Bill