[Cob] Natural Building Apprentices sought, Corvallis Oregon

ocean ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Mon Sep 12 20:50:32 CDT 2005

Ahimsa Sanctuary and Intaba's Wood Fired Eatery are seeking devoted and
enthusiastic apprentice helpers in natural building and permaculture.
We have several projects for the Fall season, which include:

1. Building a post-and-beam woodshed with clay-straw infill.

2. Renovating an old barn/garage into a meeting/conference space -
using clay-straw, recycled lumber, hydronic cob floor...

3. Building a pole-barn dormitory with clay-straw and straw bale walls

4. Cob plastering, construction, permaculture design, waterscaping...

We will provide full room and board, including wonderful organic meals
from our restaurant.

If you're interested, please look over our websites (below) and email
us a resume and references.  We suggest a visit and "trial" period to
see if our situation will be mutually beneficial.

Thanks,
Ocean & Intaba Liff-Anderson
Proprietors, Intaba's Restaurant ( http://www.intabas.com )
Stewards, Ahimsa Sanctuary ( http://www.peacemaking.org )