[Cob] On Top of Tires also outgassing.

beno beno at web.vi
Sun Sep 18 11:53:26 CDT 2005

Amanda Peck wrote:

<snip>

> Earthbags are mostly those poly bags, can be bought on a roll in
> various sizes.  and get covered with something after the walls are
> up.  Just like the tires.
>
> Consider earthbags.

</snip>
I'm open to considering anything! I'm new <;-)
But what I'm concerned about, as I do my research, is water damage. I
need a material that doesn't wick (like cement does). Why would I cover
the dirtbags or tires, and with what? Cob? That will get destroyed by
water, right? I was thinking the tires would be exposed (pretty site,
isn't it?).

> This is a good book.  More information using this link, but
>
> www.dirtcheapbuilders.com

Take a look at that URL. Something's wrong.
Thanks.
beno