[Cob] On Top of Tires also outgassing.

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:06:53 CDT 2005

www.dirtcheapbuilder.com  There's only her.  I type that in so often I
forgot to check it.

I'm not sure how the house that OK OK OK productions built in the Virgin
Islands (I think) was covered.  Those are the people whose book is linked.
Lime might be locally available anwhere there's coral rock--you do want to
start with the hydrated stuff, not quicklime as it comes from the lime
kiln--quicklime is safe enough, I keep being told, if you already know how
to do it, and are set up to do it, but....

Lime, beloved by the all natural set (I've got a fair amount soaking!) may
be only marginally more green than concrete.  As long as you don't go in for
all-concrete amphitheaters, you can defend youself.  For the most park it is
more forgiving and easier to work--and repair--than the alternatives.

Cob that gets a lot of windblown rain will need to be re-surfaced every so
often.  This is true in the Pacific North-west as well.

Take a look at that URL. Something's wrong.
Thanks.
beno