[Cob] Nova Scotia Cobbers

Maria Oliver olivercopy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 12:27:41 CDT 2005

Hello All:

  This post is for anyone interested in natural
building methods in Nova Scotia, especially Cape
Breton; be it cob, cordwood/stackwood, straw bale,
earthbag or combinations thereof.
   We plan to organize Natural Building workshops on
Cape Breton Island this coming Spring, and we welcome
the
input of all who may be interested in learning about
these earth-friendly building methods.
  We'd also love to have some like-minded neighbors,
so if anyone is interested in living in this beautiful
area, feel free to drop us an e-mail at
olivercopy at yahoo.com.  Thank you!

http://mail.yahoo.com