[Cob] lifting vigas

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 19:22:22 CDT 2005

Hello Judith,,,   Not seeing your layout, it would be impossible
to think of an answer to your problem...
Feel free to send  pictures of what you are doing to MY address.
And I will think out of the box for some possible suggestions.

Abstract:   Many ants can take down a grasshopper.
And many stitches can hold many tons of canvas at a seam.
Many hands make light work...
The faster you want to do something, the more power you need.

Helpfulllllll  bill   *¿~