[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 3, Issue 64

Chuck Learned clearned at bminet.com
Thu Oct 6 07:33:22 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I will soon be detailing out my greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse I wish to
have a back up heat source that both back up my domestic hot water with a
heat exchanger and I would like to transfer heat preferably directly into
either a water wall or earthen wall.
I have been thinking about the rocket stove and sending the exhaust pipe
into the wall before heading outside. I am wondering if anyone knows of
anyone who has put in a heat exchange loop in this type of similar
situation. Or do you have a reccomendation of a commercial burner that might
do the job? I am wondering if having a non-certified burner will exclude me
from being able to get insurance? Anyone have to deal with this insurance
issue yet?
Chuck Learned