[Cob] radiant floor and color

Bill&Julie wkbjkb3 at mn.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 08:11:20 CDT 2005

Hello Katherine,,,  Tehe,, I know this one,,, for question number #2...
I work for a construction company that hauls clay to a brick yard...
And I see them put bags of color into the clay as the clay is mixed to make
bricks.
On their web site they call it adding additives...
I also haul from 3 different pits, which they blend to make their bricks.
http://www.ochsbrick.com/ is where you not only find their address,
but see a really neat tour/view of how the bricks are made.

You might contact them and tell them of your project, and they might be
able to help...

I hope things work out for you,,,,  you might try massonary dies...
Bill,,,,   ô¿ô