[Cob] Anyone building cob in the San Luis Obispo, CA area?

Bill & Phyllis Davies infodavies at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 10:00:39 CDT 2005

We are new to the list,
Stopped at Coquille a couple of weeks ago.

Wondering is anyone working with or has worked with cob on the Central Coast
of California?
We would like to meet you, we¹re 805-549-9346 just south of SLO, plan on
dinner with us if you can or if you are coming thru stop and see us we are
back in a valley but just off the 101 hwy.

Have solar on our property and drive gone to a converted electric car, an
old tracker with 10 deep cell batteries, she goes 40 mph for up to 40 miles
then we have to plug Miss Daisy in again. She uses up the extra juice we
produce instead of giving it back to PGE and their nuclear power plant, for
which they don¹t pay us back. No need for bio - diesel the sun does it for
us.

Looking forward to getting started on a cob home.

Phyllis & Bill Davies