[Cob] foundations and waterproofing

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:45:13 CST 2005

Sounds reasonable, unless you are trying to build something like Wright's
Falling Water.

So a good, well drained gravel foundation with rock starting at or just
below ground level would be fine in most climates?
Peter and Marlin replied to Lorraine and me (snipped)
So my question is why do you need to waterproof between the foundation and
the cob ?