[Cob] galvinised roofing

aaron allen cobmailbox at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 11:09:27 CST 2006

I do not have a certifiable source for this info, but I can add that in my work in fish hatcherys galvinised metal was a big no no in the tanks for the reason that zinc leached from the metal in contact with the water and was deadly to the fish.  I do also know that overdoses of zinc (more than 30 milligrams per day) are harmful to the human body (we are not able to process/eliminate it).  so the idea is not rubbish, and caution should be exercised untill conclusive proof can be found.
  aaron
  cobmailbox at yahoo.com