[Cob] Cob/cordwood hybrid--plaster question...

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Mon Jan 9 05:54:56 CST 2006

What we have done in the past is add 5% dry lime to the cob for near ground applications. It is a bit hard on the feet but then again your feet should be hard. It makes the cob set up fast and helps cut down on dusting as well. This mixture was used in a cob/cordwood project.

Phil Hawn, Student - Berea College