[Cob] foundation, concrete

Predrag Cvetkovic predragcv at ptt.yu
Wed Jan 11 08:08:31 CST 2006

Amanda, one thing you've mentioned I find particularly important - making
samples. It is what anyone can do, but often forgets or underestimates.

Regarding using rain water, it is also something I will have in mind
although in central Serbia water is not so big problem.

I have visited a website with pictures of lowering the roof to cob walls -
very brave indeed.
regards
Predrag