[Cob] shelves new member

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 13:26:01 CST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I am a new member comming from a CalEarth/cob hybread
perspective with lots of questions ... after I read
some more of the archive material

I couldn't open the shelf attachment (... or the glass
doors-is there something wrong with my computer?),
well I opened it but there were about 7 words and no
drawing