[Cob] Summer Cob in Midwest?

billc_lists at greenbuilder.com billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Mon Feb 20 17:49:06 CST 2006

At 3:55 PM -0500 2/20/06, carmenkittiecat at aim.com wrote:
>I'm in St. Louis, MO. Does anyone know of any cob (and/or strawbale)
>activities in the Midwest this summer? I've looked around to no
>avail, not sure if I'm searching correctly. Any help would be
>greatly appreciated.

I don't know of any yet - such projects often don't announce this
many months in advance - but keep an eye on our sustainable building
calendar at http://greenbuilder.com/calendar/ .  We try to post all
the good stuff we're aware of, and since it's self-service, there are
often events which we otherwise wouldn't have been aware of.

Also, you may want to check out our Willing Workers in Alternative
Technology networking list.  See http://greenbuilder.com/wwat/ for
details.

--
Bill Christensen