[Cob] New book on Natural building

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Thu Feb 23 18:27:20 CST 2006

Clarke Snell, the author of the book, will be coming to Berea College April 14-17 to talk about his book, lecture at a few classes and hold a workshop on cordwood here on campus. Contact me directly for more info. He is an excellent speaker, very approachable and easy to engage. I had a preview of the book back in May when I asked him to give a presentation to our group in North Carolina. It is a wonderful book.

Phil Hawn, Student of Sustainability and Environmental Studies at Berea College
http://www.berea.edu/sens/