[Cob] Scholarships Available for Cob Workshop in May near Santa Barbara

Kolmi Majumdar kolmi at wyp.org
Wed Mar 8 19:40:17 CST 2006

Limited Scholarships/Work Exchange Available for Cob Workshop in May near
Santa Barbara at Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm. See
workshop details below.

** To inquire or apply for a scholarship, contact Quail Springs Learning
Oasis (www.quailsprings.org).  By email at info at quailsprings.org or phone
805-886-7239 **

COMPLETE COB WORKSHOP
at Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm