[Cob] Handle that tarp

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 00:05:13 CST 2006

Dear Cobbers,
After working with cob for three years now I came up with a way of mixing fasterwith less strain. I figured out a way to use the largest muscle in the body only instead of your back, hands, abs, etc. Inless I missed something out there here's the deal. I just bought 4,000 lbs. of recycled billboard canvas, the cross weaved kind that lasts 35 year outdoors. It's white on one side has an Indiana Jones ad on the other. The secret is an unbreakable handle on the corners. The tarp I've used for two years on mostly concrete driveways is still strong. I no longer have bloody knuckles soar back and neck and no worries of having to keep buying blue tarps. I never even take my shoes off. I just step on the tarp and fold it over and over. If anyone out there wants one I could get them one. I'm at cobanation at yahoo.com. I'll send a photo soon.

Art thru permaculture,
Ray Cirino