[Cob] Foundations for stoves and interior cob walls

Sabrina Free sabrinafree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:00:52 CST 2006

Whew, I was worried .... so thanks for the clarification...all along been
thinking, "I can do this, I can do this", and then all of a sudden was
thinking, "wait, how did I read all this stuff wrong all these years?  I
can't possibly dig anything 8' deep before I am dead..."

Sabrina (don't talk much but been lurking for oh, 8 years or so...)