[Cob] east/west

Leslie Moyer Unschooler at cccexpress.com
Fri Mar 24 17:16:12 CST 2006

spiritpath n/a wrote:

 >leslie~
 >    please forgive me if you thought i was trying to make the east versus
 >    west into something "negative".

Oh no--I didn't take it that way at all--I was just making observations
and continuing the dialogue. And as far as the east coast "followers"--I
think I see it more as a deeper held belief about the importance of
"community" or inter-connectedness.....or the importance of "the
commons"?  Not a "negative-positive" thing--just differences in
communities.  My ideal community would be one that values both
individuality and individual freedoms while still valuing the commons &
understanding the inter-connectedness.

--Leslie