[Cob] (no subject)

kolmi at wyp.org kolmi at wyp.org
Fri Mar 31 18:03:48 CST 2006

Cob Foundation Service Learning Weekend POSTPONED until
April 7-9
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
Upper Cuyama Valley (in Santa Barbara County)

No Cost, Food is potluck, Camping is provided
Contact: info at quailsprings.org or 805-886-7239 for more
info

We're postponing the Cob Foundation weekend until April
7-9 due to
rain this weekend and on surrounding days.

It's likely to be more dry next weekend and consequently
all around more
fun and easier for a group. Even if next weekend turns out
to promise a
sprinkle here or there, we're going to keep the project
going as we
don't have open weekends after that.

Let us know if you would like to come for the new dates.

Sincerely,

Kolmi
Resident Caretaker
Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
www.quailsprings.org
info at quailsprings.org

ps.

If April 7-9 doesn't work for you, and you specifically
want to
experience/learn about the foundation building process, we
may be able
to set up a visit at sometime after that weekend as there
will be plenty of
finishing work to help with. Contact
info at quailsprings.org.