[Cob] Re: The Mobile Home

Jennifer Roberts smurf_goddess at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 01:05:32 CDT 2006

Frank,

I would like to learn more about the Larsen Truss. Is it suitable for a
whole house? How continuous does it have to be, i.e. could I build them
using found plywood and short lumber at the dump? I have seem the pallet
truss idea and I am interested in that as well. I went to a Build Here Now
workshop at the Lama Foundation, but had the stomach flu the day they
covered the pallet truss =(. It would help to have more visuals. Also, do
you know anything about snow load? (No pressure, just questions! I would
love it if you could point me in the right direction.)

Thanks!
Jennifer