[Cob] Cobbing in Denmark - volunteers wellcome

jane at kirstinelund.dk jane at kirstinelund.dk
Sat May 6 02:17:37 CDT 2006

We have just started on the wall of our circular, double wall cob house,
situated in eastern Jutland, Denmark, in a small eco-community of appr. 20
people (children and adults). The roof was build last year.

We expect to be copping most of the summer, full time in july, and friday
to monday the rest of the time. Anyone who lives in the area (northern
Europe) or are passing through, will be wellcome to visit and help out.