[Cob] Cob in Madison, Wisconsin

Jennifer Roberts smurf_goddess at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 13:36:14 CDT 2006

Dave,

That sounds great. I would also recommend hands on learning, which it looks
like you will do in your oven project. It sounds like you watched the
cobbers but did not participate. I learned from my brief time helping a
friend with their house the hands on knowledge- such as how tired I get when
mixing cob with feet, and how dry my hands got after just a few hours of
cob, what it feels like to cob during mosquito season. These are good things
to know and account for when starting a bigger project, like a house, and
what I am weighing now that I am making final decisions about an alternative
building method.

Good luck with your project!
Jennifer