[Cob] Re: Cob code

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:16:52 CDT 2006

Carrie asked me a question, when I ran a search to find the answer, I also
ran across this--which seems to be a low-cost testing program for adobes in
seismically active India.

Unfortunately the pictures are not downloading on my computer, at least.

I think they are using a tractor to do the shakes, not sure if the model
house is on a platform.

http://www.thinkcycle.org/tc-filesystem/download/development_by_design_2001/enhancing_earthquake_resistance_through_upgraded_vernacular_building_systems_&_facilitating_evolution_of_its_delivery_system/field_shaketable_test.pdf