[Cob] Roto Tillers and Cob?

Whidbey Island Soap Co. Soap at whidbey.com
Wed Jun 21 21:58:04 CDT 2006

Wow! Thanks for the info. I will give this a try.

This might work too! how about having two lines of cement blocks which you
fill with clay between them then add the sand on top and begin mixing. Then
add the straw to it. This way you do not have to shovel things to the center
and it all stays in one spot for mixing. Then you use a shovel and pick out
the cob from between the rows of cinder blocks and pile it on the wall.
sound good?

Anyone ever used forms to hole a layer of cob one the wall?

David T