[Cob] funding for cob code research

billc billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Wed Jun 28 09:58:00 CDT 2006

DCAT.net has been doing work on integrating earthen materials and
techniques into the 'international' building code.  They're not a
likely source of funding themselves, being dependent on grants and
donations, but I know they had been doing some work with rammed
earth, adobe, and I *think* cob folks.