[Cob] New Zealand and Australia cob workshops

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Jul 3 22:17:44 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of putting together seven day "Basics of Cob"
workshops in New Zealand and Australia running from next November through
March and am looking for people interested in attending or hosting these
workshops.  Currently one is scheduled for mid-December East of Canberra
where we held a workshop last December, and another one is likely in
Tasmania.

If you are interested in attending or hosting one of these, please contact
me off list.  More information is available at:

     http://www.deatech.com/naturalbuilding.html

Thanks,