[Cob] plaster workshop in Estacada

Bernhard Masterson bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:07:38 CDT 2006

Hi all,
  Don't know what your schedules hold for late summer but I'll be teaching a
natural plaster workshop at my cob house that will be a great time.  Hope
you can make it if you are interested.  I'll be teaching with Cob Cottage
the next couple of weeks so please send your questions/interests to my email
and be patient.  I'll get back to you all on Aug. 24th

Plaster Workshop  - Sept. 9-10, 10:00am – 5:00pm,  Estacada, OR
      Plaster is medium that truly reveals the beauty of hand formed cob
walls.  In this hands-on workshop learn about different mixes for base coat,
finish coats, sculpture, mud and lime plasters.  Tools, materials, color,
and techniques will be covered.  Join us in making new friends, laughing,
and creating gorgeous walls.   Lunch will be served both days.  $150 fee for
both days.  Bernhard Masterson, P.O. Box 1836, Estacada, OR 97023,
503-929-8583, bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com

Thanks,
- Bernhard
_________________________________bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com