[Cob] new earthen floor on old concrete floor

Jack Stephens organicjack at vei.net
Thu Aug 24 12:56:07 CDT 2006

Hi Sabrina,

Tom and Satomi Lander have done some beautiful earthen floors (don't let
their humility deceive you). I worked on a floor this summer with them in
New Mexico and Tom was enthusiastic about doing earthen floors over radiant
heat concrete. They describe their method on their website
http://www.landerland.com/efloor/efloor_inst.html.

Good luck with your project!

Jack
Jack Stephens
The Natural Building Network, mail to:jack at nbnetwork.org,
http://www.naturalbuildingnetwork.org, (541)344-5436. 10am-4pm Pacific Time.

Natural Building news, information on workshops, builders, contractors,
designers, architects, publications,
resources, etc. Connect with the Natural Building community!
NBN is a non-profit organization. Join today and receive a free issue of
CobWeb or the Last Straw Journal.