[Cob] Wool Batting for Insulation

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Sun Nov 19 14:48:52 CST 2006

Glad to hear there might be some interest. People are welcome to email me
direct. I would forward the emails to my daughter. Washing the wool will be
interesting...but it just so happens they are on a creek, and may be able to
rechannel water temporarily for this kind of project. Perhaps use a big tank
for washing.

I heard you could put the wool in burlap bags and just throw it in the creek
with a rope on it...but I don't know the environmental implications on some
of this. (My daughter is a wetland biologist...and they are very
concientious.)

I think the wool could be used for chinking and roof insulation. Maybe there
are other uses too